Concealed Thermostatic Mixer Valve
With BAI Thermostatic Mixers you will be able to maintain an exact water temperature for the duration of your shower. It protects you from any sudden changes in the water supply to the shower, so even if somebody flushes the toilet or turns on the kitchen faucet the temperature of your shower will remain the same. The thermostatic valve mixes the hot and cold water to your pre-selected temperature and reacts instantly to any changes in the pressure or temperature of the water supply by re-adjusting the mix of hot and cold water. Should there be a failure in your cold water supply, the thermostatic valve will automatically shut down. It is very convenient, it will maintain your pre-selected water temperature, leaving you to relax and enjoy your shower. Compatible with all BAI Shower Heads, Body Sprays and Spouts.
This valve controls only the temperature, it is not an ON/OFF valve!
Compatible ON/OFF Valve: BAI 0136
- Polished chrome finish with a round knob
- Concealed brass body construction, stainless steel faceplate
- Thermostatic valve allows the user to set and maintain precise temperature
- Delivers a generous flow rate
- Vernet thermostatic cartridge made in France
- Designed to fit into standard 3.5" frame wall
- Integrated shut-off valves
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Standard 3/4" NPT Inlets
- Three 1/2" NPT Outlets
- Faceplate Dimensions: 4.7" x 4.7"
- Flow Rate: 4.3 GPM (@40PSI)
- Net Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Gross Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Box Size: 9.0" x 8.0" x 6.5"
- cUPC Certified
- UPC# 813509025425
- SKU# TH-0138-RO-PC
In the Box:
- Thermostatic Mixer Valve
- Faceplate Trim with Knob
- Temporary Protective Cap
- Installation Screws
- Installation Diagram