Business Development Specialist
Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Wheeling, IL
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text;
- Seek and provide information to help Builders Adventure, Inc.’s determine its position in the marketplace;
- Conduct in-depth research of the U.S. interior design market, maintain a thorough understanding of the interior design industry and identify industry trends and solutions to enhance the marketing capabilities of Builders Adventure, Inc.;
- Perform strategic home improvement market analysis including competitive analysis, research and assess rivals’ pricing policies, marketing methods and distribution channels in order to ensure that the existing enterprise currently holds and will be able to retain its strong positioning among competitors;
- Create and enhance a powerful kitchen and bathroom brand, specifically one that makes Builders Adventure, Inc. the obvious choice for company’s clients;
- Collaborate and work with the Marketing Department to create content assets (Flyers, videos, case studies, fact sheets, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations/CEU presentations, email campaigns, tech data sheets, submittal packages, etc.) that fulfill the marketing plan and that are cohesive and on brand;
- Work with Product management to meet the needs of the sales groups and capitalize on market opportunities;
- Ensure marketing ideas coincide with the company's strategic plan;
- Develop and maintain Builders Adventure, Inc.’s business communication network and maintain up-to-date website presence;
- Measures the success of marketing efforts with analytics including but not limited to Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, Pareto analysis.
Utilized knowledge of Microsoft Office software, PowerPoint, Project Expert, Access Database, Tableau.
At least 6 months of proven experience in Marketing Specialist, Business Development Specialist, Business Analyst and other related.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing and all related.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com